Terracotta Framework Library
This library implements a number of useful library/framework components intended to be run
with Terracotta DSO.
The components are:
- A JMX util suitable for receiving JMX events for cluster membership events
- A messaging abstraction layer capable of managing "channels" to/from cluster members (dynamically updated)
- A Master/Worker pattern implementation with a CommonJ WorkManager interface (with automatic retry)
- A "ResourcePool" implementation - a function that can manage "X" number of resources in the cluster
- A common "util" utility library which contains things like a clustered classloader, and RMI replacement
For now, you can only get from svn:
$ svn co http://svn.terracotta.org/svn/forge/projects/labs/tim-tclib
Once you have downloaded, simply build with maven:
$ mvn install
Samples are located in the "samples" directory.